QuickBooks Premier Hosting
QuickBooks premier hosting service provides users access to their QuickBooks desktop edition software with a local desktop interface. The user’s QuickBooks desktop edition is installed and runs on a third-party environment on a terminal server, and the user views a virtual copy and accesses their QuickBooks data.
QuickBooks Premier Hosting Benefits
- Multi-User Access: The hosted QuickBooks Premier services also support multiple users’ access to the same QuickBooks company file in a single time-space.
- Always accessibility: The hosted QuickBooks Premier on Terminal Servers, allows users to access the QuickBooks file online at any time and from anywhere all over the world.
- IT Infrastructure costs: Quickbooks hosting solution reduces your IT infrastructure cost, as the QuickBooks software is installed on our Terminal Servers and not on your PC’s or local servers. It also saves you from the cost of system upgrades.
Data Reliability: With QuickBooks Premier Hosting on a Microsoft terminal server, you do not have to worry about data security. Cloud hosting service allows multiple back-ups of your files in the most secure data centres.
Low-Cost QuickBooks Hosting Solution
Cloud servers have various benefits over traditional QuickBooks usage. QuickBooks hosting solution enables all the features of desktop versions.
It will help you to save your time and curtail your headache by hosting your QuickBooks software on the cloud. So, all your company data, software, add-on tools are always available to use, wherever you are or whenever you want.
- Multi-user access to your QuickBooks file: You gain access your hosted QuickBooks from all types of devices like computers, MAC, iPhone, Tablets etc. Interestingly, you will connect to the server easily. You will get the features of transferring your files from the server to your local drives and vice-versa. Your users can access from anywhere, and you can log on to the same company file from multiple locations at the same time.
- Efficient and seamless remote printing solution: When you are accessing your QuickBooks hosted servers, you get seamless features for printing. Private printing solutions allow you to print any docs, reports, invoices or purchase orders directly from your any local printers.
- Lightning Fast Servers in SAS-70 and SSAE 16 certified Data Centers: Cloud computing enables the infrastructure to be highly scalable on-demand.
- Super Fast 24X7 Free Technical Support: The company has a distinct division for technical support available by 24×7 live help desk engineers via chat, phone and e-mail. The standard practice for a support ticket is to send a response within 10 minutes.
- Highly Customized Setup: We set up your hosted QuickBooks server in such a way that as CPA, you can see all your files, data along with all your client’s data. But your clients will be able to see and use their respective data only. We install and enable all other software and tools on the same server as per your requirement. We set up your e-mail, payroll, merchant services, timesheets, and most other powerful tools on the same hosted QuickBooks server.
- Standard Security Practices: SageNext practices with latest industry security systems like enterprise Antivirus, physical CISCO firewalls and other security updates. So, your company files and other data are always secure with three layers of security arrangements.
- Data Backup: We have daily data backup to ensure data integrity. We even keep the backup data at three different locations so that the critical business data of users are always safe and reliable. So, if there is any problem with the current file/data, users can ask for the latest working copy of it at no cost.