Configuration requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Premier
If you are looking to buy the QuickBooks Desktop Premier, you must know the configuration that our PC needs to have which will help you to easily use the software without the system getting laggy or slow. The configuration requirements for the QuickBooks Desktop Premier are as follows:
- The QuickBooks Desktop Premier minimum needs a windows 8.1 update one or above. Still, it is best suited or compatible with Windows 10 to its latest version which is supported by Microsoft.
- The windows server that it needs are:
- Server 2012 (or R2)
- Server 2016
- Server 2019
- The processor that this version of the software needs is the 2.4GHz or above.
- A minimum of 4 GB ram is needed, but the software works at its peak if you have an 8 GB ram installed on your PC.
- The software needs a minimum of 2.5 GB disk space, and for the data files, you need the additional space installed on your PC.
- If you are downloading the software from the Intuit server then it is OK otherwise you need to have a 4x DVD-ROM drive.
- Good network connectivity has required a minimum of 1 MBPS for the QuickBooks Payroll and other online features related to the QuickBooks Desktop software.
- For this software, you need to register the Product.
- The minimum screen resolution that it requires is 1280×1024.
- You can extend up to 2 extra monitors, and the default DPI settings are needed to be optimized.
These are the configurations that are needed to be in your PC for taking full advantage of it. The software also has different features that are integrated by 200 other third-party applications such as QuickBooks Payroll, MS office suite, ERP, and CPM to help you run the software more efficiently. And also it helps the automatization of the whole system which allows the workings of the QuickBooks Desktop Premier version of the software.